Swing into Spring!
Swing Into Spring in the great OUTDOORS this semester!
Join us at one of our convenient OUTDOOR locations and watch your child blossom with music! Dress for the weather, and let your child stretch their legs and their brains as we keep your whole family moving and grooving.
Includes: Professional recordings and downloads, a newly designed fullcolor illustrated songbook, membership to our online Family Music Zone with games and activities for your family, access to the award-winning "Hello Everybody" App, our Parent Education booklet, and a dedicated teacher who trains regularly to give you the best experience possible.
- Tuition: $199 for first child, $99 for second child, $59 for third and others.
- Siblings under 7 months are FREE but must be registered for space considerations.
This semester, join us for our TRIANGLE collection. Dance to music from the Middle East, play on the beach in South America, and snuggle with a Scots lullaby!
For rain, snow, or temperatures below freezing, we will cancel class for that day and add a class during a later week. Families are invited to do makeups in any OUTDOOR and ZOOM classes.
1) A blanket or towel for your family to sit comfortably on the grass! We will space ourselves 6 plus feet apart.
2) Warm, layered clothing, boots, and water proof gear to contend with New England surprises.
3) Masks for family members over the age of 5.
4) Drinks and snacks for family
We will provide:
1) Cleaned instruments in one bag per family, to use and then return in your bag for cleaning.
2) Hand Sanitizer.
3) Classes, weather permitting, and a rolling schedule when necessary.
4) A Fun-filled, LIVE Music Class for your and your family!
We ask that each family take responsibility for their own social distancing according to current guidelines.
Please use bathroom facilities prior to class, since some OUTDOOR locations DO NOT have access to an indoor restroom.
We welcome your suggestions to make this class safe and a success for you and your family. Please contact us anytime: