We're SINGIN' in the SUN with you for an extra 3 weeks OUTDOORS this fall!
SING in the SUN with us during our new 3 week OUTDOOR semester!
- Starts Friday, 11/13, Saturday, 11/14, Tuesday, 11/17, Wednesday 11/18
- 3 OUTDOOR classes, weather dependent
- REGISTRATION SPECIAL: $50 for 1st child, $30 for 2nd, 3rd and more FREE
- DROP IN available if space permits: $25 for first child, $15 for 2nd, $10 for 3rd and more. Register for drop in classes through our DEMO scheduler.
Families can attend any 3 classes that run, space permitting. For rain, snow, or temperatures below freezing, we will cancel class for that day and add a class during a later week. If families cannot attend 3 classes due to weather cancelation, accounts will be credited towards families' next semester. Families are also invited to visit any ZOOM class this semester.
1) A blanket or towel for your family to sit comfortably on the grass! We will space ourselves 6 plus feet apart.
2) Warm, layered clothing, boots, and water proof gear to contend with New England surprises.
3) Masks for family members over the age of 5.
We will provide:
1) Cleaned instruments in one bag per family, to use and then return in your bag for cleaning.
2) Hand Sanitizer.
3) Classes, weather permitting, and a rolling schedule when necessary.
4) A Fun-filled, LIVE Music Class for your and your family!
We ask that each family take responsibility for their own social distancing according to current guidelines.
Please use bathroom facilities prior to class, since locations DO NOT have access to an indoor restroom.
We welcome your suggestions to make this class safe and a success for you and your family. Please contact us anytime: